Friday, January 25, 2013

love YOU - SSC88

TGIF!  I don't know about you, but I am over-the-hill happy it's finally Friday!  It has been cold the last few days, and I enjoy just sitting in my warm studio with the radio on - no place to go just creating away! :)

This card was created based off of this week's sketch at Chupa's - Sketchbook Saturday.  What a beautiful sketch and Chupa's card is absolutely stunning! :)

DP's from Carta Bella's, cardstock, button, twine and stamps from PTI, felt and paper flower from Prima, crepe paper circle from Girl's Paperie, misc. crocheted circle, trim, paper doily and rhinestone adhesives.

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card!  Have a great weekend!!  Cathy xx :)

3 comments:

  1. Ohh, but yours is stunning as well! Amazing card, thank you for sharing!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. pięknie, po prostu pięknie..

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always add an elegant touch to your cards and that makes your cards so lovely to look at. This is gorgeous:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews