Sunday, January 13, 2013

love - Cardabilities66

Yes......it's me again. In my earlier post, I did say amidst the chaos of reorganizing my scrap room, I had time to squeeze in a few cards! ;)

This card was created based off of this week's sketch at Cardabilities.  I have only played along once, but I always enjoy taking a peek - such lovely inspiration from all of the DT.

DP's from Crate Paper, cardstock, buttons, twine, felt and diecuts from PTI, misc. paper doily and chipboard heart.

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card!  Have a great day!  Cathy xxx

2 comments:

  1. Such warm colors!
    Thank you for joining us over at Cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This beauty made me think of sunny days, and spring. Love this Cathy. Glad you found some time in between cleaning and reorganising your scrap room. Hope all is well with you!XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews