Sunday, March 25, 2012

Pennant Party - TSTR 106

Good morning and Happy Sunday!  The sun's a shinin' and the bird's are chirpin'  - what else could one ask for at the end of March in Chicago?!? :)

This card was created based off of this week's challange at TSTR - Pennant Party.  I love penants - and love incorporating them into my designs and it's been toooo long since I have played along - so today is the day! :)

DP's from MME, paper flowers from Prima, cardstock, dies, twine and buttons from PTI, paper heart from Martha Stewart and misc. ricrac.

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card and then on to enjoying a beautiful Sunday!  Have a great week - Cathy xx :)

3 comments:

  1. Such a shabby sweet card! Your card says it all: "lovely, beautiful, darling" great job!
    Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Cathy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at The Shabby Tearoom!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews