Sunday, March 25, 2012

Easter wishes - CP158

Happy day to you! :)  I hope you are enjoying your day - beautiful - clear, sunny and warm today in Chicago.  I have lived here almost my entire life, and I have never experienced a winter or March weather like this!  I am not complaining! :)

I have one more card to post today.  This card was created based off of this week's sketch at Card Patterns.  I tweeked it a little bit, only because I didn't want to hide my little bunny! :)

DP's from MME, diecuts, stamps, cardstock and twine from PTI, decorative pin from Maya Road, misc. seam binding ribbon and button.

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card.  Have a wonderful day - Cathy xx :)

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! Love the bunny, colours and great details. Thank you for playing along at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews