Saturday, September 4, 2010

Just a Note - GS #54

Good morning! Just another great morning here in Chicago - cool and crisp. It's just amazing that last week at this time, it was hot and humid! I welcome the cooler temps - Fall is my favorite season. I just don't like what follows and seems to last forever.......winter!

This card was created based off of this week's sketch at Get Sketchy - always a fun sketch - with unlimited possibilities! Thanks Girls! :)

Papers used are from Graphic45, paper flower from Prima, decorative pin from Maya Road, diecut ticket and rubberstamp ticket image and sentiment from PTI, misc. rhinestone adhesives and shabby seam binding ribbon.

Off to post my card - thanks for looking and enjoy your weekend! Cathy xx :)

8 comments:

  1. This card is beautiful!
    Wonderful colours. The card in the post under this one is also stunning.
    I agree with you, fall is a great season! All the fantastic colours an the fresh air.
    Have a nice day, hugs Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really sweet!

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is not "just a note". It's a beautiful note... I love every piece of this card....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is fabulous!! I love all the different elements on the card that work so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please send the cool weather my way. We had 2 days of beautiful weather and then it vanished.

    I love all the elements of this card. The tickets, flower, and DP are amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews