Saturday, September 25, 2010

fall - CCCB #23

Yes...........more pumpkins! I can't seem to get enough of them! I love fall - the cool crisp air, the magnificent colors, the change in our family menu (chili, soups, etc.) - I just don't like the weather that follows - ugh! :)

This card was created based off of this weeks challenge at City Crafter. I haven't played along for quite sometime and when I checked out what was the challenge this week, it was a sketch! I love playing with sketches, so I thought what better time than this week to jump back in.

The papers used are from my stash - I believe Bo Bunny, chipboard from Tattered Angels, glitter from Martha Stewart, diecut frame from Spellbinders, stamped frame from Waltzing Mouse, stamped window, shutters, flowerbox, pumpkin arrangement from PTI, misc. ribbon, trim and button.

Thanks for taking a peek - have a wonderful day! Cathy xx :)

6 comments:

  1. Very cute Cathy. You must be in a fall mood. I am still waiting for cooler temps to come. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so glad to see your beautiful creation again, and I love the colors of fall too! Thanks for joining us for our sketch challenge this week at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Cathy ... those pumpkins are so cute! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delicious card. I love it. I especially love anything that sparkles...great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This could not be cuter!! Thank you for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well this is wonderful.. I just love fall colors also.. I am so glad you played along with us this week at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews