Sunday, July 25, 2010

Lovely Ladies - GS #48

Yes, a second post for the day! The laundry will never get done this way! ;)

This card was created off of this weeks sketch at Get Sketchy. A simple sketch, but one that could certainly be embellished and that's exactly what I did! :) Papers used are from Graphic45, vintage lace found at a darling little antique shop at the Southern tip of Illinois, pearl adhesives from Martha Stewart, paper flower from Prima, twine from Papertrey Ink, misc. rhinestone adhesives and decorative rhinestone photo corners.

Now....I am truly going to fold a load of towels! Have a great afternoon! Cathy xx

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love your lace too. :) I ahve been doing some cleaning today. Not always the thing I enjoy doing the most but sure feel better after it is done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so Pretty! I just love that image you used...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card turned out really nice. I love the Graphic45 papers! That flower is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews