Saturday, April 10, 2010

Sweet - Unscripted Sketches #50

Happy Saturday! Busy day today....I attended a bridal shower today for a very good friend of mine. I had a great time visiting with my friends family and old friends that we share.

I created this card based off of Unscripted Sketches #50. This was a very versatile sketch so I did twist it around a bit! :) Paper used are from Graphic 45, chipboard frame that has been painted and glittered, rhinestone adhesive, decorative pin from Maya road, shabby seam binding ribbon and scrabble pieces.

I hope to post a couple more cards before the evening ends so off to post my card! Have a great evening! Cathy xx :)

3 comments:

  1. Ym, have you been a busy girl lately! Love the ruffles at the bottom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing with us at Unscripted Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This caRD is fantastic your tweaking rocks! Beth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews