Saturday, April 17, 2010

Dad - PDCC#25

Happy Saturday! Weekends are too short and never seem to have enough time to squeeze in everything that needs to be done, but I managed to get one card in this morning before I leave to run some errands. :)

This card was created for The Play Date Cafe challenge #25. Our mission this week was to create something based off of the colors black, white and a splash of orange. Well, they said splash and I thought of fish! :) The papers are unknown because they came from my stash, chipboard from Tattered Angels, glitter from Martha Stewart, rubberstamped sentiment and twine from Papertrey Ink, misc. rhinestone adhesives, pearl adhesives, and ricrac.

Off to post my card and then onto a list of errands. It never ends! Have a great weekend - Cathy xx :)

9 comments:

  1. Great take on this weeks splash of color challenge! Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that background paper so elegant and the fish is fantastic! Thanks for playing at the PDCC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never would have thought anyone could make a fish card look that good!!! What a fab card!!! Love it! Thanks for joining in the fun with us this week at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card, the fish looks stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it--I love that splash made you think of fish! I love that stamp! So pretty! This is perfect for our challenge;) Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the blingy fish, Cathy! Great take on the color splash challenge.. Thanks for playing with the PDCC!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun image Cathy, I love it!! Thanks for choosing the play date colours to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous work, Cathy! The splash is just right...always wonderful to have you with us in The Cafe.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews