Sunday, March 21, 2010

Pink Lemonade - PDCC #21

Happy Sunday! One of the most wonderful things about the internet is being able to surf the web looking for subjects that interest you, and this weekend I did just that! I came upon this awsome site - The Play Date Cafe. Each week they post a new color challenge and you design something based off of that pallete. It doesn't have to be a card. It can be anything!! They have a wonderful lineup of designers to inspire you - so be sure to check them out. :)

This card was designed based off of PDCC's pallete - A medium pink, light pink and light yellow. I used paper and flowers from Prima (of course), chipboard frame from Tattered Angels, glitter from Martha Stewart, handstamped butterfly image from Papertry Ink, misc. pearl adhesives, buttons, crocheted trim and seam binding ribbon. It reminds me of Pink Lemonade!! :)

Off to post my card......enjoy your day and keep creating! It keeps you sane in this crazy world! Cathy xx :)

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love that heart lace and that you stitched it to the card. I am a big fan of that seam binding.
    Julie has a great color challenge doesn't she?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Off to check out that site now...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohh! This is gorgeous... I feel like I should sit and admire it awhile! Lovely. Thanks for playing with us at PDDC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful offering for this week's Play Date Cafe Challenge...just StUnNiNg! So glad you found us.
    I am now a follower...we do not live to distant from one another...stop by Julie's Open Window and see.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh your card is GORGEOUS!!! I love the stitching you've done it too. Well actually I love everything about it!! Thanks for playing along with the Play Date Cafe this week, hope you play along next week too! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You card is just gorgeous!! LOVE all the shimmer! Thanks for playing with the PDCC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh--can't take my eyes off that dark pink ribbon! Luscious:) Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey, glad you found us! I love, love, love this card...lots of yumminess :) thanks for playing along at the play date cafe, and hope you visit us regularly, we'd love to see you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done on winning the Fab 4 over at the Play Date Cafe Challenge! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews