Saturday, March 27, 2010

little one - Get Sketchy #31

This morning, while his Mommy attended class, I babysat my little 2 month old Grandson Trevor, and managed to squeeze (barely) this card in for this week's challenge at Get Sketchy. I wondered about all you young Mommies out there - how do you do it? When do you manage to squeeze time in for all your beautiful creations?
Maybe, it has something to do with my age (do ya think?), but I'm not sure if I remember how I did it! :)

Well, this is the sketch that I had to work with and what a great one it is! Since, I had my "little one" with me this morning, what better than to design a baby card? Soft pastels, glitter, flowers, buttons and pearls. Oooh baby!

I created this card using papers and embellishment from Melissa Frances, chipboard star from Melody Ross, glitter from Martha Stewart, paper flower and chipboard heart from Prima, twine and rubberstamped sentiment from Papertrey Ink, misc. button, pearl adhesives and Cabbage Roses ribbon.

Off to post my card and then back to the table! I have another card that I would like to post later this afternoon. Have a great day! Cathy xx :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is just darling! I love the soft pastels, beautiful embellishments and sewing details! Lovely interpretation of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful baby card! Love that ribbon. Great job on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being in the top 5 of GS Cathy!
    Oh, I love your blog, your cards are very soft and sweet!

    Hugs Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love your take ! Thanks for playing at Get sketchy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews