Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Friendship is the Sweetest Flower - 2s4u - Laura 25

Good morning everyone - still not feeling well today! My daughter's Honor Ceremony is this evening and just praying that things turn around for me quickly!

This card was made for 2S4U based off of Laura's sketch #25. Bit's and pieces from Little Yellow Bicycle and not sure where the sunshine paper came from. Great way to use up those ribbon scraps! The rubberstamped stems/leaves and sentiment are from Papertrey Ink.

I hope this post finds you all healthy - so many people I know have come down with this darn flu! Hope you all have a day filled with sunshine!

8 comments:

  1. What atotally gorgeous card!! Love all the ribbon,
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is stunning I love your sun I love it all, a fabulous card. You are just so creative.

    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work!! Lovely stitching! Your card is so bright and lovely!!

    There are some challenge-blogs looking for DT-members... maybe you should give it a try!!!
    (the challenge-blogs are on my blog).

    Gett well soon!!!

    Greetings,
    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is adorable! The cutest card I have ever seen. I absoloutely love it!!! I hope you get better extra fast.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a happy card! It sure put a smile on my face!
    I hope you feel better:)
    hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is sooo gorgeous.
    I love those little pieces of ribbon.
    Take care & I hope you feel much better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wonderful, good luck with the FH DT call
    Enfys

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a happy feel to this card! love the sun and the flowers! fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews