Saturday, May 9, 2009

Congratulations

This weekend has started off as a busy one! Yesterday, my daughter had her last final and it was time to move her home. I met her downtown and we made numerous trips up and down the elevator with the rest of her "stuff" and loaded up the car for home. We were stuck in bumper to bumper traffic on the way home and I was in a panic. We had to get home by 5:00 for prom pictures with Corey and his girlfriend. We ended up meeting them at his girlfriends house with the rest of their group at 5:15. They looked absolutely stunning! I will post pictures later! His girlfriend Kelsey is such a beauty - the prettiest girl there! Wait till you see! :)

My DF is a ref today for a LaCrosse game and when he returns we're back downtown with Courtney to pick up her matress, desk and bike. All the big things were left for him and the truck.

A little later this afternoon, my Dad will be arriving in town. We have dinner plans with the entire family. When we all get together, we have such a good time. I'm looking forward to it.

Well, I'm off to take a shower and hopefully get in sometime to create atleast one card this weekend! Have a great day! Cathy xx hugs!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my this is stunning! So elegant I love it all and the little pearls added are just a perfect touch.
    Have a great weekend looks like it will be busy but so lovely to have your family around
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Looking forward to working with you on the CRAFTY challenge blog !!!

    Hugs Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see piccy's of the Prom.Welcome to the Design Team on C.R.A.f.T challenge blog it will be great to work woth you
    judex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cathy,

    Congratulations on also making the DT team. Looking forward to working with you.

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cathy,
    Congrats on the DT position. I look forward to working with you.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews