Sunday, January 22, 2012

I {heart} u - CP149

Where does the time go.......another weekend done and over with. :(  Back to work tomorrow, and my goal was to create a card based off of
this week's sketch at Card Patterns.  It's not often
that I create a circle card so this certainly was a
challenge for me.



DP's from Pebbles, paper flower from Prima, decorative pin from Maya Road, misc. rhinestone adhesives, crocheted trim, seam binding ribbon and chipboard heart.

Thanks for taking a peek - have a great week! Cathy xx :)

2 comments:

  1. Your take on this challenge is perfect. Elegant, feminine and I love all the gems on the edge. So very lovely!
    Have a great week!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! love the soft colors and the touch of bling. Thanks for joining us at Cardpatterns this week

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews