Friday, January 20, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day - MME31

TGIF.......big snowstorm here in Chicago today.  There is no better place to be than in my studio creating during a snowstorm! :)

This card was created based off of the sketch provided at MME.  I am a huge fan of MME - so many gorgeous papers and embellishments!  I have to admit......I am a hoarder and I have tons of MME products that I use all the time! The coordinate so nicely! :)

MME papers used are from Love Me, Lost & Found/Union Square and Madison Avenue.  Chipboard heart from Melissa Frances, decorative pin from Maya Road, paper doily altered using GlimmerMist, paper flower from Prima, stamped sentiment from PTI, misc. seam binding ribbon, crocheted trim, ric rac and metal embellishment.

Thanks for taking a peek and have a great weekend!  Cathy xx :)

1 comment:

  1. Cathy I;ve been away for so long and I have to catch up. I have been blogging on and off and in one or the other way I missed your posts. But this is such a lovely way to start. The mix of patterned papers and I LOVE that grey doily.
    Your cards are always elegant and i never ever get tired of it!
    Stay inside andwarm; have a lovely Sunday!
    XXX Stella

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews