Monday, September 6, 2010

A little birdie told me...Mojo #155

Mojo Monday - that's a Monday like today when you got your "mojo" going! :) That only happens for me when I have a Monday off......which doesn't happen too often. Isn't it nice when holidays fall on Mondays? Come on Lotto! :)

This card was designed off of this week's sketch at Mojo Monday. The designed called for a tag which was to be attached to the bow. Hmmmm, I thought.........why go with an ordinary tag? Why not go with something different. So.......keeping with the theme of my card, I decided to take my ordinary tag and turn it into a birdhouse.

DP's are from October Afternoon, paper lace from BasicGrey, stamp set from Impression Obsession, twine from PTI, misc., pearl adhesives, rhinestone adhesives, glitter, ink and shabby seam binding ribbon.

Off to post my card......I hope you had a wonderful day filled with all things you are unable to do on an average Monday! Thanks for taking a peek! Cathy xx :)

9 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Gorgeous mix of papers and such lovely details! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous tag. I love the DP you used on this card. Your bow is breathtaking. The perfect birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! great colours on this

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Love the birdhouse tag. Fabulous job with the sketch. This oneis on my To Do list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, wonderful! LOVE how those papers look on here, great choice and cute design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Love that mix of blues/greens and that gorgeous bow! Wonderfully chic and vintage-y!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that color combo at a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card! Love all of the details you put on this one, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews