Tuesday, September 14, 2010

~hello~ WMSC #14

~Hello~ was designed based off of this weeks challenge/sketch at Waltzingmouse. If you haven't had the chance to check out this challenge blog, please do so......beautiful inspiration from the DT! :)

DP's used are from My Mind's Eye, vintage label from Melissa Frances, Spellbinders Nestabilities (Label Four) used with Waltzingmouse coordinating stamp, ink and sentiment PTI, decorative pin from Maya Road, misc. vintage lace, shabby seam binding ribbon, paper flower and pearl adhesives.

Off to post my card.........thanks for taking a peek! Cathy xx :)

10 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Great minds think alike! I just posted my card and saw yours. You need to go look. I guess we like the same style hu?
    This is just beautiful Cathy! Love the frame, flower and pretty pin. :)
    Hugs,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Absolutely stunning!
    Thank you for playing with us at waltzing mouse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so pretty Cathy! Those flowers are fabulous & love the lil' pearl stick pin accent! Thanks for playing along with the WMSC :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning Cathy!
    Beautiful card and I love it:)
    Have a nice day.
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So soft and feminine, really pretty card with lovely accent details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. I love the soft colours and vintage style.

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cathy, your cards are gorgeous! I am so inspired by your fabulous designs and attention to detail. It is a privilege to be on the Get Sketchy design team with you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so pretty and soft. gorgeous card! thanks for joining us at WMSC this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews