Sunday, September 25, 2016

I like you more than coffee - 2016 Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop


Happy Sunday!  Welcome to the 2016 Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! I am thrilled to have finally found some time to create a card for the hop!  It has been quite some time that I created a card and realized today just how much I have missed it!

Thank you Amy and DT for all the wonderful inspiration and for all of you who have joined, I have been drooling over all your beautiful designs!


I used one of my favorite stamp sets from Lil' Inker Designs - Coffee Cozies Stamps. DP's from EP/This & That, cardstock, button, twine and banner die cut from PTI.

Thank you for stopping by - off to hop!  Enjoy your week - Cathy



29 comments:

  1. This really says fall to me. I love the pattern papers you used and the button and twine are a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these colors with the plaid :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful fall card! Love all the layers & paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card (and awesome photo!). Love the masculine feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card design and a great choice of pattern papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card! Love the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! Love the browns and golden yellow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww...this is perfect! awesome paper choices. #madforplaid

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful fall patterns/layering! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really great art. You are an inspirational!

    ReplyDelete

  11. Nice article keep blogging this amazing article.Thank you so much for your informative post.
    photoshop-image-masking-service

    ReplyDelete

  12. India is known worldwide for its culture and civilization. Various types of festivals are celebrated every year in India. India is also called
    a festival countryhappy rakhi SMS for Younger Brother

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews