Tuesday, August 19, 2014

take life with a grain of salt - STS27


Happy Tuesday and welcome to the final sketch for Seize the Sketch!  Unfortunately, Lesley has made the decision to shut down STS.  I am so sad to be losing yet another wonderful sketch blog, but I know that Lesley will be pursuing other creative outlets! I have enjoyed my time with Seize the Birthday and Seize the Sketch and will greatly miss my time with such creative gals! Thanks Lesley! :)
Misc. DP's, glitter and sequin, stamps and diecuts from Reverse Confetti.

Thanks for taking a peek - enjoy your week! Cathy xxx

9 comments:

  1. Love everything about this, Cathy! What a fun sentiment! The 'salty' squares are fantastic and I love the color combo. It was a pleasure working with you on the STS team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a FUN card, Cathy! Absolutely LOVE that sentiment ;) It's been such a pleasure working (playing) with you here at STS! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheerful colors and I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sad about STS...LOVE your card Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always enjoy being here and you nailed the sketch. I love the colors and your patterned paper!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sketch Cathy, and what an adorable card! Love your glitter "salt". It's been a real honor to work with you at STS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just amazing! I love love love the sentiment, and the 'salt' shaker is genius :) I've had a great time working with you at STS - I'll definitely be around :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cathy, this card makes me smile! I mean, come on, a card about margaritas...how cute is that?!

    It's been so lovely to be on the STS team with you. I will miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope all is well with you. I miss seeing your cards and blogposts.
    Sending a hug,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews