Thursday, January 16, 2014

My Heart Pops For You with Whimsie Doodles

Happy Thursday!  I am up on the blog today and I am poppin' in with a card I created for Whimsie Doodles using this adorable image - My Heart Pops which can be found here. Whimsie Doodles has many Valentine images to choose from, and it's always hard for me to choose one I want to play with! :)

I also want to mention that the sketch used for this card is from Deconstructing Jen.


Thanks for taking a peek - enjoy your day! Remember to stop by the blog daily to see what the rest of our awesome Design Team has created! Cathy xxx


1 comment:

  1. Awe......so sweet and cute. That girl is so pretty! Love your choice of papers and the background too! XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews