Sunday, August 4, 2013

I Scream You Scream - FMS97

Happy day - hope you are enjoying your Sunday!  The weather here in Chicago is absolutely wonderful.  I wish I could bottle it up and save it for November thru March! :)

This card was created based off of this week's sketch at FMS.  Perfect sketch for my sweet little PI girl from MFT.

DP's from Carta Bella, stamp from MFT, cardstock and die from PTI, misc. grosgrain ribbon.

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card!  Have a great day - Cathy xxx




4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card! How perfect for summer! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! I love the dsp, and the little girl is colored beautifully. And I love the perfectly tied bow. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make the cutest cards with those little girls!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews