Saturday, December 10, 2011

Winter Wonderland - TSTR91

Happy Saturday!  A busy day here.....more shopping, wrapping, baking and a quick trip to the post office.  How about you?  Are you almost done with all of your holiday preparations?  Or are you like me......never enough time!!

I so wanted to join in on this week's challenge at The Shabby Tea Room.  I set my alarm earlier than normal for a Saturday, and off to create a card based off of this week's inspirational photo - and what a lovely one it is! :)

DP's from K&Co., paper flower from Prima, misc. trim, rhinestone adhesives, seam binding ribbon, decorative pins, etc.

Thanks for taking a peek - off to run my errands!  Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Holidays!  Cathy xx :)

6 comments:

  1. What a Beauty this is. Your gold doily is the perfect background for that sweet vintage image. Thanks so much for joining us this week in the Tea Room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! PERFECT take on the inspiration photo! Thanks for sharing with us at THE SHABBY TEA ROOM ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. STUNNING, Cathy!!! Just perfect for this week's Tea Room challenge! So happy to see that you had time to play this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I love that vintage image, and the gold doily is perfect here!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card this is. All those pastel pinks and the touch of gold are beautiful together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG cathy; I am speechless.....wow wow wow. Pink and gold and a touch a nostalgic...you made my jawe drop!
    I have been away too long; I missed these handmade jewels in one or the other way but I am glad I am here again.
    XXXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews