Saturday, June 18, 2011

the earth laughs in flowers - Mojo Monday 195

Happy Saturday!  I just love mornings like this....sitting on the deck with a cup of coffee and watching the birds by my feeder.   There's nothing like summer! :)

This card I started last night and finished this morning for Mojo Monday's sketch challenge.  A great skech that can be used again and again! :)

DP's from Cosmo Cricket, stamped image and sentiment from PTI, scalloped and banner dies from PTI, misc. trim and rhinestone adhesives.

Off to post my card - have a super-wonderful day!  Cathy xx :)

1 comment:

  1. Your choice of colors is wonderful. Green and pink is a classic combo and I never ever get tired of it. Especially when it's paired up in a fabulous way. Cathy; you've outdone yourself. The way you colored the flowers; sigh......
    Such a lovely card to look at; I love it!
    I hope you'll have a wonderful weekend. We are having rain here; our garden needed a good shower :) And I have a good reason to stay inside for a bit of blogging and crafting :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews