Monday, December 13, 2010

Let's Play with Felt - TSTR #40

Happy Monday and welcome to another fun challenge with The Shabby Tea Room. This week, I am your hostess and my theme is felt! I love playing with felt and all the fun things you can do with it. Papertrey Ink has such a great line of felt. Beautiful colors and it cuts like butter - so be sure to check it out. Our sponsor this week is Amazing Music Box who is offering $15 cash prize or store credit.

DP's and decorative pin used are from jillbean soup, vintage image from Crafty Secrets, cardstock, felt, button and twine from PTI, misc. crocheted trim and rhinestone adhesives.

5 comments:

  1. I love your card! It's so delicate and the colours give it such a vintage feel! TFS, Ira

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation ... the felt snowflake is just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. Love that vintage bird image. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! What die did you use to create the snowflake??? I love that look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love all the stitching detail and your ribbon is fab, where did you find it? Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews