Monday, October 11, 2010

Cherish - ICS #86

Just a quick post and dash............I had hoped to get home from work early this evening to take a picture of this card in the daylight. Unfortunately, our daylight is fading quickly and I had to take the picture indoors - ugh! :)

This card was created based off of this weeks sketch at ICS. What a great sketch and as soon as I saw it, I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it! :)

DP's used are from TPC Studios, frame diecut from Nestabilities, frame stamp from Waltzing Mouse, paper flower from Prima, decorative pin from Jenni Bowlin, resin flourish from Melissa Frances, misc. pearl trim, shabby seam binding ribbon and pearl adhesives.

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card! Have a great evening! Cathy xx :)

5 comments:

  1. What Beautiful vintage card.. the fan is so pretty with all the extra details...:) Stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh..... well I have to write a comment but I can't stop looking at this beauty :)
    Elegant, romance, shabby and so on and so on. Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fnatastic card. Just love it. Thank you for joining the ICS challenge this week. Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much vintage goodness here girl! Love the fan and pretty flower. I am waiting for my first WM order. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous use of colour, love the look you created with this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews