Sunday, February 14, 2010

"Many are The Stars I see,....

but in my eye no star like thee". Although, some think of Valentine's Day as yet another Hallmark holiday, I think of it as a day where we recognize the one we love. A special day set aside from the rest of the 365 days, where we take the time to make that someone feel extra-special. My DH would argue that point because he said that I make him feel very special everyday! It isn't hard for me because he is - very special. I love him with all my heart, soul, mind and body. He is my best friend, lover and soulmate. I am so lucky to have him in my life! :)

With all of that said, I am sad to see Valentine's Day come to an end. All those yummy pinks, hearts, flowers, and glitter that I so love to work with. Time to move on to Spring! Flowers and bright colors.

I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day - Cathy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews