Saturday, June 13, 2009

2s4u - Kazan's Sketch #28

Sliding in my the seat of my pants! Things were so hectic this weekend, I thought I would give this challenge a pass, but I kept thinking about it and thinking about it, so I said what the heck. I finished with dinner dishes and slid into my chair and voila'! :)

This card is for 2s4u - Kazan's sketch #28. I had alot of fun with this one. It wasn't until the very end that I decided to make the lower half of this sketch a musical note with a heart......so the glue is literally still drying! :)

Well, this is just a quick post and run - got a deadline to meet! Have a wonderful Sunday! Cathy xx :)

5 comments:

  1. so cute and fun! LOOOOOOOOOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just took a closer look at your work... so lovely and creative!!!

    Sweet greetings,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura & Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, somehow unable to find your lovely sketch card for C.R.A.F.T. on here at the moment. Both lovely cards.

    love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews