Saturday, March 29, 2014

Thanks A Bunch - Reverse Confetti March Color Challenge


I love creating into the wee hours of the night - don't you?  The house is quite, the phone won't ring, and there are no interruptions. It's just me and my stamps and paper and diecuts and twine.....etc! :)

This card was inspired by this months color challenge at Reverse Confetti.  I love this color combination so fresh and Spring-like. Ahhh....Spring - where are you???


DP's from Echo Park/Splendid Sunshine, photo diecut and twine from PTI, stamps and coordinating dies from Reverse Confetti.

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card! Enjoy your Saturday - Cathy xxx



3 comments:

  1. absolutely precious, Cathy! your flower clusters are glorious! thanks for playing along at Reverse Confetti!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww...sooooo cute, the smidge of burlap is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews