Saturday, February 8, 2014

Good egg! BIC47


THREE postings in ONE day!  See what happens when it snows and you're having 25-30 below wind chills - you stay in, keep warm and create! :)


This card was created based off of the inspirational photo challenge at BIC.  I had so much fun creating this card - although, I had to go out in the garage (frigid cold) to splash my paint! :)

In case you are wondering what the dots on the eggs are - it's black glitter representing pepper! lol

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card!  Enjoy your evening - Cathy xxx

5 comments:

  1. Love your card! Those paint spatters are so cool! Thank you for joining the BIC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute card, made me smile. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speaking of contrast with your previous card. But this is fun and made me laugh. You are on a creative roll!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome, Cathy! Love your take on the challenge! So clever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I LOVE this card! Thanks for playing along with us at BE Inspired Challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews