Saturday, June 29, 2013

Miss you tons! TSG213

Good Morning and Happy Saturday!  Another gloomy and rainy day here in Chicago.  I can't believe that next week is the 4th and to date, we really haven't had any real summer-like weather! :(

Tonight is the big release night at TSG and I know I will be making a purchase so, "rule of thumb" before doing so, is to use the stamps from last release! This cutie "Gloria" is the focus of this card! :)  This week's challenge was to use this sketch and she fit perfectly!

DP's from Fancy Pant's, cardstock and ribbon from PTI, misc. button and baker's twine.

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card!  Enjoy you day and I'm praying for some sunshine in place of the rain!  Cathy xxx :)

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! I love how you colored in Gloria! Thanks for playing along with us at TSG - hope you will join us for a new challenge tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews