Friday, April 26, 2013

Cut Above - STB15 and CCC17

TGIF!! Are you as happy as I am that Friday has finally arrived? :)  We have no big plans for the weekend, but that's going to change......real quick!  As my daughter's wedding approaches, the weekend's are filling up!

This card was created based off of this week's sketch at Seize the Birthday and CCC - from Boy's to Men.  I received my new goodies from PTI a week or so ago, and I have been waiting for the perfect opportunity to ink them up - this was it! :)


DP's from MME, cardstock, stamps, dies, buttons, ink and twine from PTI, misc. brads.

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card!  Enjoy your evening.  My DH and I are going on a date tonight to see a movie - OZ The Great and Powerful - hope it's good! :)  Cathy xxx

4 comments:

  1. What a great guy card! Fab layout and love the stars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card for a male! Love that little saw on here ( all guys love tools!) and also the stars.
    Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! Now I wish I would have gotten this set..darn it. I guess I can add it to my next order :) Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great card. That saw looks wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews