Friday, July 6, 2012

miss you - MFTWSC79

TGIF and good morning!!  If you are experiencing the extreme heat as we are here in Chicago, I hope you are keeping cool.
We are due to see temperatures over 100 degrees today!  It is
hot...hot....hot!!

This card was created based off of MFT.  I recently made a big purchase at MFT and this was one of the items that I have been
itching to use.  I remember these pinwheels from my childhood - we used to put them on our handle bars on our bikes and ride real fast just to see them spin! :)

DP's from MME, cardstock, buttons, twine, stamp and ribbon from PTI, diecut from MFT.

Thanks for taking a peek - I have some fun plans for today.  I am going to meet my daughter Courtney for lunch and a tour of the Crime Lab where she is a Forensic Chemist.  I'm really looking forward to it - I asked her if I could bring a camera and her reply....."Mother!"  Have a great weekend - Cathy xx :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews