Sunday, October 2, 2011

Just Thinking of you - TSTR81

Happy Sunday!  Last night my Sister's and our DH's all celebrated my youngest sister's birthday - her 40th!!  We went to an absolutely delicious Italian restaurant - one of the best that I have ever experienced.  I came home so full - and decided to create this card for The Shabby Tea Room.  It has been a long time since I have played along - and I certainly had fun with this one!! :)

This week's challenge was Chevron Stripes and the color's BLUE, GREEN, ORANGE, CREAM AND BROWN.

Cardstock, diecuts, buttons, felt, twine and sentiment stamp from PTI, paper from Prima, misc. DP's, paper doily and chipboard.

Thanks for taking a peek - off to post my card!  Have a great day!  Cathy xx :)

2 comments:

  1. Simply perfect for our Tea Room challenge this week, Cathy ... love the use of the OA patterned papers that I used -- wonderful chevrons and gorgeous card! So happy you played along this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything about this is adorable! I'm in love with it :)
    Thanks for sharing with us at The Shabby Tearoom

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews