Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Smile - CardPatterns121

Happy Wednesday, and happy it is!!  I have started my 4th of July weekend early and have the rest of the week off - yippeeeee!  So, you know how I started my weekend - with a card of course for this week's challenge at Card Patterns. :)

A lovely sketch to work with was given, and this is what I came up with.

DP's from October Afternon and MME, stamps from Waltzing Mouse and PTI, diecuts from PTI and Spellbinders, cardstock, ink, twine and button from PTI, misc. seam binding ribbon, rhinestone and pearl adhesives, ricrac, doily and pins.

Thanks for taking a peek - have a super day!  Cathy xx :)

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!!! Hope all is well....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful projects! I love it!

    I've left you an Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award at my blog!

    Come check it out:
    http://www.mudpiereality.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful Cathy! Love your shabby cards! Thank you for joining us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this card! So sweet and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews