Friday, April 8, 2011

Easter Blessings - TSTR #56 - Spring Color Challenge

Happy Friday!  I thought we'd never get here....what a long week!  No big plans this weekend - I am going to kick-back, relax and create away!  How about you?

This card was created based off of this week's inspirational photo at The Shabby Tea Room.  After a long cold, grey and gloomy Winter....it is so refreshing to see pastels.  :)  I just had to play along!

DP's and sweet image from Melissa Frances, polka dot paper from Graphic45, paper doily from Martha Stewart, resin flower from jolee's boutique, stamped sentiment from PTI, misc. pearl adhesives and seam binding ribbon.

Off to post my card - thank you for taking a peek and have a great weekend!  Cathy xx :)

4 comments:

  1. What a cute card! Love the chicks and pretty paper :-)Thanks so much for sharing your lovely creation with us this week at The Shabby Tea Room! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful and sweet card! Love that image! Thank you so much for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room!

    Hugs...
    Melissa
    TSTR DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing this little lovelie with the Shabby Girls, Cathy ... what a sweet little image - love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I told you before and you did it again :) You knocked me off my socks with this MF beauty. It's jaw dropping gorgeous!
    Enjoy your day!
    Hugs!
    X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews