Friday, February 25, 2011

~hello~ Get Sketchy #76

TGIF and welcome to another fun sketch from Get Sketchy!  I hope you have some great plans for the weekend - me?  Today, I will be attending my daughter Courtney's speech for the AAFS (American Academy of Forensic Science) on Synthetic Canabis otherwise known as "Spice" or "K2" in the city.  We will spend the day together attending other classes/seminars and having lunch and I will head back home on the Metra in the evening.  She will be going out with friends, and although I was invited....who wants their Mom hanging out with them? :)

This card was created off of this week's sketch at Get Sketchy.  DP's used are from October Afternoon and Cosmo Cricket.  Stamped patterns, ink,twine and button from PTI, diecut leaves from Quickutz, misc. burlap.

Now.....time for you to take a peek at the rest of the team, get inspired and "Get Sketchy!  Thanks for taking a peek - have a great week! Cathy xx :)

Melissa Bickford - Just Dandy
Sarah Michelle - Polka Dot Doodle
Stephanie Muzzulin - Handmade Creations by Stephanie
Summer Braxton - SummerSault Designs
Yvonne Yam - Do More With Less
Laurel Seabrook - Want 2 Scrap
Gladys Chia - I Want To Scrap
Elisa K - Perpetual Stew

4 comments:

  1. awww... this is absolutly sweet,shabby & romantic!! Just Love your card!! have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy this is beautiful; I love the soft muted colors and the addition of twine and burlap makes it even more beautiful!
    I hope you had a great time Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cathy ! Love this card! Especially the burlap flower! Would have liked to have added some to my card but did not have any so had to make do! Congrats on your daughter's amazing achievement- you have a right to be proud!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews