Monday, July 5, 2010

Post Card - CPS #174

It sure was nice to have today off! We went to the town parade with my nieces and nephew and had a great time. We all went out for lunch and back to our house for an afternoon of swimming. I think everyday should be like today! :)

This card was created based off of this weeks sketch at CPS. I decided to use my Girls Paperie DP - can't get enough of these! Chipboard from Maya Road, glitter from Martha Stewart, buttons and twine from PTI, misc. rhinestone adhesives and rubberstamped image.

Hope you all had a great day! The best thing about having today off......it makes for a short work week! Cathy xx :)

6 comments:

  1. Pretty card! Love the sparkle on your flower and that sketch. You did a fab job using it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Cathy! Love the yellow gingham. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Love the DP and the button, I just love buttons. :)
    Hugs
    Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I just love the glittery flower accent!! Great job with CPS 174!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love that blue/dot paper and what you did with that CPS sketch is great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews