Sunday, March 14, 2010

Dream - CPS -Sketch 158

Sunday........and another rainy day! I'm going to take this as a positive and have hopes that Spring is just around the corner! :)

This card was created using this weeks sketch at CPS - sketch 158.
Papers used from K&Company and Prima. Pearls and large flower from Prima, ticket from Tim Holtz, misc. crocheted trim, velvet leaves altered using GlimmerMist and ribbon from my stash.

I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday. Today, I am off to take a peek at my Son's new apartment and help him measure for blinds. Yes, my baby is leaving the nest and tempting to live on his own. It should be interesting....he has already told me that he will need my help on teaching him to grocery shop and how to do his laundry! Have a great day! Cathy xoxo :)

6 comments:

  1. Woow just simply adorable, I love your big flower and the pearl is a very nice touch...I am joining CPS challenge too would you mind to see my card in my Blog, many thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really romantic! I love it.

    ~KristinaH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your work.
    Don't worry about the rain,
    in Belgium the winter lasted so long,
    but today,
    finaly the sun is here;
    and it isn't freezing anymore.
    I will sent some sunshine to you.

    greetings
    Miss Baptista

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so soft and pretty! I love that beautiful fabric rose! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews