Friday, February 19, 2010

~Prima Picks~

It's the most wonderful time of the year..........CHA and Prima! Out with the old and in with the new! All those wonderful cliche's truly apply to Prima's debut of their Shabby Chic line! I am one of the very lucky, who has had the opportunity to purchase pieces from this line of which I designed this card. I absolutely love this line, and when I went back for seconds, it was already sold out. No need to fret.......I am on a waiting list. A superb shabby line - kudo's to you Prima!!!!

This card was created using papers from Prima's Shabby Chic line, Melissa Frances resin corner, Martha Stewart silk ribbon and doily,
Maya Road decorative pin, misc. crocheted trim, Tim Holtz distressing ink and vintage image from Blackberry Designs. Handstamped sentiment using Papertrey Ink stamps.

This is just the beginning of what I have in store for you using these beautiful papers. I also picked up some dreamy paper roses, and the pearl and rose swirls.

I also want to let you in on a little secret for those of you who don't know......Prima's Fairtytale roses (white) are wonderful when using GlimmerMist by Tattered Angels. A little spritz here and a little spritz there and voila' you can have any shade of rose you want. Give it a try!

Have a wonderful weekend and happy creating! Cathy :)

2 comments:

  1. Cathy-you won at Prima! Please check out their blog for details!

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the win and your card is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews