Monday, September 28, 2009

Cherish

My days have been filled with working and finalizing the details to our wedding. This is a time that I am cherishing. All the little details that tie things together making this day very special for the two of us. Needless to say, there hasn't been much time for card making. I managed to sneek one in tonight - I hope you like it.

Several patterns of coordinating paper have been machine stitched and inked. A scalloped paperpunch border, felt, vintage-inspired image, diecut butterfly, pearl adhesives, ribbon, paper flowers and a resin corner embellishment. I love the colors - so soft and romantic.

Well just over two weeks before the big day - I have been waiting for this day. I will be sure to post pictures. If I can sneek in one more card and one more post - I will! Have a great day! Cathy xx (hugs)

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is so so beautiful! I love the soft colours and vintage look to this card.
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews