Saturday, August 8, 2009

You're so Sweet

The wedding plans are full speed ahead! Today, my DF and I went to a cake tasting and chose our wedding cake. White chocolate and raspberry - ooooh yummy! Yesterday, my wonderful friend Katelyn met me at the bridal shop and saw me in my dress - she gave me the thumbs up and the dress was purchased. Very little alterations are going to be needed which is great. So to date we have, the chapel, restaurant, invitations, cake, dress, harpist and other small misc. We have a meeting in a couple of weeks with the florist and now I'm in search for a photographer that isn't going to cost us an arm and a leg!

This card was made with Katelyn in mind - she was so sweet to meet me yesterday and give me her opinion on my dress. She is such a great friend! Papers are by Basic Grey, ribbon - Offray, scalloped chipboard by Pebbles & Co., rubberstamped sentiment and image by Papertrey Ink.

Have a wonderful week - Cathy xx :)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Cathy I love the cherries and the colours are fab and the turquoise ribbon is just perfect. Sounds like you are really busy with your wedding plans but you sound very organised!
    juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yummy! Cake testing sounds fun! Although, I would have asked for more than a bite or two because my sweet tooth. Your selection sounds delicious! Your card is sweet too! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and dropping me a line! Your comments are so greatly appreciated and always make my day. Have a wonderful day and keep creating! :)

Total Pageviews